woensdag 11 juni 2008

Resist medium

I played some with resist mediums. This purple atc has the weed (Sheperd's Purse) stamped with Teykol. Then I added the color to the background and stamped the weed again with the Adirondack ink (wild plum)

This atc has little flowers stamped with Acrylic Paint Dabber snowcap. I think the effect isn't that strong because I tried to spray a mix (with minimister) of Distress tattered rose and perfect pearls gold over it. Tattered Rose is just too light a color to accent the white resist flowers in the background. I stamped some extra flowers with colorbox copper

This is a card with big flowers, also with acrylic paint dabber snowcap. Sprayed with a mix of cranberry and perfect pearls gold from the minimister. Cranberry is a strong enough color to really show the big white flowers in the background. Added big flowers stamped with Fired Brick distress ink.
I think I like Teykol best as a resist medium. And I have to remember to use strong colors for a better effect.

Linda

Geen opmerkingen: