zaterdag 30 augustus 2008

Knotsgekke Kaartendagen

I am back. It was a wonderful day, full of sunshine altough I did not see THAT much of the sun! Look what I found:

Ik ben weer terug. het was een prachtige zonnige dag, al heb ik niet veel van de zon gezien! Dit is wat ik vandaag gevonden heb:

Seven Distress inks. Wonderful colors: Dried Marigold, Dusty Concord, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw, Aged Mahoganey and Frayed Burlap. The Tim Holz stamps (spots and "believe") were on sale: 50% off!! Just as the Adirondack Eggplant. I love sales like that! I bought a little Perfect Medium pad to try. I don't know exactly how I use that one! I also bought a Matte Accents to try. The rest is an assorted collection of stamps. What you can't see on the photo is an supply of paper: black, white, some colors.
I am tired, happy and off to my craft desk:) Cya online tomorrow!

Zeven Distress inkten: Dried Marigold, Dusty Concord, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw, Aged Mahogany and Frayed Burlap. De Tim Holz stempels waren in de aanbieding: 50% eraf! Net als de Adirondack Eggplant. Dat kon ik niet laten liggen! Ik kocht een klein doosje Perfect Medium om te proberen. Ik heb geen idee hoe dat precies werkt! Ook een flesje Matte Accents om te proberen. De rest is een assortiment van stempel(tjes) die ik her en der tegenkwam. Wat niet op de foto staat is een voorraad papier: zwart, wit, beetje kleur, een assortiment dus.
Ik ben helemaal moe, blij en gelukkig! Als je me zoekt: ik zit in mijn hobby kamer. Tot morgen!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

wat hebben we toch leuke dingen gekocht!!!