woensdag 1 oktober 2008

Award: Brillante weblog

Another blog award was sent my way. I'm very happy to accept it because, yes I admit it, it makes me feel good! Well, why not? Everyone likes a compliment, right? And I take this as the compliment it is meant to be!


What are the rules for this award? Pretty much the same as with every other award
1. Link to the blogowner who passed the award on to you
2. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
3. Add links to those blogs and leave a message there

1. This award was passed on to me by Michi Michaelson. I already have her blog linked in my blogroll, so you can always visit her!
2. This is a tough one. I browsed around a bit and came up with these lovely blogs:
challenge blog: Think Monday Think ATC
Now off with you. Go look at the wonderful blogs on the internet and don't forget to browse! There are so much more. And when you find one to your liking: don't hesitate to leave a message to the owner! After all, we all love comments!

2 opmerkingen:

Sandy zei

Thanks Linda, I was very glad about it.

DMG zei

Thank you so much for this sweet recognition, Linda!