zaterdag 3 december 2011

Hero Arts 90 minutes scramble

Tonight Nancy was hostess of the Hero Arts 90 minutes scramble. The rules are you have to make and upload your project in 90 minutes. Nancy gave us a wonderful photo made by her daughter Sarah for inspiration:
We could use anything from the photo to base our cards upon. At first the white table and the crumpled edges of the bags inspired me. I tried to find buttons in earth colors.
The first card was ready in 30 minutes so I started on a second one. I think the second one came out the better one. I like it better, anyway! I was inspired by the beautiful earth colors, especially the golden yellow saffron! And I used one of the sketches of the Hero Arts december challenge.
The star ornament can be used in so many ways! I did flick some golden-colored droplets on the basic card. The circles were colored with distress ink mustard seed.
I do so love these scrambles. At first you think you can't do it: get inspired, think of the general layout you want and then create and photograph and upload your card in 90 minutes. But when you get going it's so much fun! Go and see what everyone else made of this challenge in 90 minutes!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

Geen opmerkingen: