vrijdag 2 december 2011

A new Hero Arts stamp: Delicate Blossoms

My mojo is really flowing these days. I wonder why ... LOL! I told you about the prize I won with a Hero Arts scramble challenge. This is the second stamp from that prize. It is called Delicate Blossoms and oh boy ... are they DELICATE! And DELICIOUS! I made this card set with it. It looks like I'm totally in love with red on white color combination.
These are a gift set for one of my darling SIL's, I don't know which one yet! I already have ideas for the next set and going to challenge myself with another color combination! Here are the cards separately:
I stamped the blossom with versamark black on the card. Then a second print to color with distress ink barndoor red. I cut out three blossoms and glued them on the first print. Then I colored the rest of the blossom very lightly with adirondack salmon and juniper.

The two blossoms side by side embossed in white on a red card. Less is more! Just a bit of twine on the side randomly fastened with whte brads. Background dots sponged with distress ink barndoor red and masking dots.
The last card has more elements. Large canvas stripes with barndoor red distress ink, a small border with a border punch. The delicate blossom partly cut out over the border. And three brads to complement the three blossoms in red. Did you notice the different rounded corners? Oh and I just noticed: I used no stickles! None of these cards need stickles! I wonder if I will experience withdrawal tonight?
That's it for tonight. See you all tomorrow for Tim Holtz' Tag 3!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

Geen opmerkingen: