woensdag 6 maart 2013

Voorjaarskaarten - Spring Cards

Ben weer aan het spelen met de achtergrond techniek die ik voor de kerst heb laten zien. De kleuren lopen dan zo heerlijk in elkaar over. En Hero Arts heeft bij deze maand uitdaging een setje prachtige kleuren gekozen. Ik kon niet weerstaan een aantal combinaties te proberen!
 
I'm playing again with the background technique I showed you before Christmas. I love how the colors flow with this technique. And Hero Arts has chosen a set of wonderful soft colors for their monthly challenge. I could not resist trying a few combinations!
 Classic Tea Flower with bundled sage and squeezed lemon distress inks.
 
Three Ferns with bundled sage and shaded lilac.
 
Hydrangea with shaded lilac and tumbled glass.
Enjoy!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

2 opmerkingen:

judkajudi zei

OH, Linda! Your cards are beautiful. I especially love the yellow one ...

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous cards Linda :-) I just saw the blue one over on flickr and popped over to see it here too :-)
What a fab technique ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x